Puppies!!!!

Puppies!!!!

Monday, June 9, 2014

Introducing: THE ADVENTURE BOX



On Saturday, The Adventure Box arrives!


I saw this on the website for AVIDOG.com, which is the website for Gayle Watkins breeding info and consultations.  She has a marvelous site with tons on great information from a team that has bred lots of performance goldens.  One thing they have is this idea for the Adventure Box, which is kinda like a giant mobile for babies!  You can string anything on it you want and the noisy-er the better!  I shopped at every dollar store and discount place for all kinds of stuff to string up on the Adventure Box.  I got the frame built last week and just this Saturday had the time to string up the stuff I had tucked away for the puppies.  Bargain Hunt, Target dollar aisle, Doller Stores, TJMax, all were contributors to the Adventure Box.  The puppies love it and I think they will find something new on it about everyday.  I may remove it a couple times a week to freshen it up a bit.  It is fun to watch their eyes light up when they are playing with it.

I will add some pictures of close ups of the stuff I strung up.  Some have asked about that. 

Here are some videos of the puppies playing with it.

Adventure Box 1

Adventure Box 2

Adventure Box 3







No comments:

Post a Comment