Puppies!!!!

Puppies!!!!

Saturday, June 21, 2014

June 20th F I V E WEEKS OLD



Seriously, they are getting to be big puppies now!

We are getting serious with these things:  eating food, potty training, Sherpa & crate training, riding in the car training, sweet mouth training (otherwise known as don't bite your brother!), along with other big puppy things.

This week we will begin to have a short training session where I hope to introduce things like leg jumps, half noodle jumps, value building for bed, me, tugging, swapping toys, following me, walking by my leg, reward zone, come to me, sit.  I have 14 more days with them and hope to have some success with some of these things.  I will be videoing the sessions for sure.

********************************************************************************

Videos

Puppy Outdoor Play 1  

Puppy Outdoor Play 2 

Puppy Outdoor Play 3 

Puppy Outdoor Play 4 

Puppy Outdoor Play 5 

Puppy Outdoor Play 6 

Puppy Outdoor Play 7 

Puppy Outdoor Play 8


********************************************************************************

Photos




No comments:

Post a Comment