Puppies!!!!

Puppies!!!!

Monday, June 16, 2014

June 10 - 12th



Busy Busy Busy Busy

I was so busy this week with a hectic work schedule, my baby sitter decided to to VBS and not puppy sit, so I was working from home a lot and just did not have time to post much!  So here are some pictures and videos from the week.  They are getting really big now and getting really confident!


Here are videos (uploading)

Tunnel Roll   One of the funniest videos.  This is the White ribbon girl.


Here are the pictures of the week:

June 10th

My awesome friends The Seahorns came by to see the puppies.  They got to love on them and play with them and cuddle a bunch.  I think the puppies liked it.....a lot!  They are going to come back soon I hope!










 
 
 

June 11th

Video

 
 
 
 

June 12th

More Puppy Play 

 
 
 
 
 



1 comment: