Puppies!!!!

Puppies!!!!

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Saturday June 7th



All Things New.....

Today was the first day the puppies got to eat gruel.  They did fine with it this morning, and this evening, they were much more interested.  Pink girl pretty much ate herself into a coma! She is going to have to grow longer legs to lift her belly off the ground!  Before I fed them, I weighed all of them.  Here is what they weigh in at:

White Girl - 4lbs, 5.3 oz
Crimson Boy - 4lbs, 6 oz (first time to weigh more than White)
Pink Girl - 4lbs, 8.6 oz
Yellow Boy - 4lbs, 12.7oz Wow!

Also today, I took the time to finish 3 sides of the Adventure Box.  I knew I was going to have to make more room in the puppy room or wait until they could play with it outside.  Another option is to make a smaller one for indoors.  I might do that if I get time (HA HA).  The puppies got a few opportunities to play with it and they were so bold and curious. They tugged on things and made things rattle.  Lots of great experiences with this I think.

Here are some videos of eating and playing in the adventure box.  Pluck, my all American wants to play with the puppies and the toys and to help them eat the gruel that she can't control herself.  It makes for a long day when she barks at us all day long and whimpers to come in.  On another note, Canon is having a hard time nursing right now.  With the puppies having teeth and her being so full, her nipples are so tender that she does not enjoy nursing.  I have to make sure she stays with it.  Then again go back to the puppies weights and not one is missing anything.  It won't be long before they are weaned!

V I D E O S:

First day of eating gruel

Adventure Box 1

Adventure box 2

No comments:

Post a Comment